Monday 18 January 2010

Dating in London: Part 4: How to Have a Hot First Date



I just started writing articles for ehow.com and this article is the most popular of the 10 articles that I published. It has received about 300 views in the last 2 weeks.Yes !! Life is so amazing !All my years of being single and looking for Mr. Darcy and coming up short and just finding a bunch of frogs.And, having a string of boyfriends and never ever getting married to anyone, all my years of suffering and frustration not finding the right man.Then, having to answer to my Mother when she asks me if I have a fellow, " No, Mom, not yet, do you know of anyone?" Now, from a Buddhist perspective, I am in the process of changing poison into medicine. Mysteriously, I am helping other people have successful dates.(I am not getting more dates with men, but NOW I am attracting more friends)So, that's good! I suppose I have the experience and now just need to be a bit more patience,(with a capital P!)
to find Mr. Right,instead of Mr.Right now.



Does anybody know anybody know anyboooooooooody?
My priorities and standards are so low now,that it shouldn't be too hard
to set me up on a blind date. The only thing I ask is that he speaks English and has a dowry.



Here is the link to one of my Top Viewed Articles on ehow.com ( don't ask me why)
How to Have a Hot First Date | eHow.com

A lot of women complain that men aren't romantic, here's a great article
to bring out your inner Romeo.
How to Be A Romantic Romeo on a Date | eHow.com

More on Dating
and Romance in Sabrina's London Diaries








p.s. Do not believe a word, I was just taking the mickey, my standards are at
an all time high ( lol !)



MORE MAYHEM AND MISCHIEF IN SABRINA'S LONDON DIARIES


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails